Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Unknown road

Just wanted to apologize in advance for being kind of absent, I am currently experiencing a family emergency/crisis and may not have any updated posts for the next few days. I had originally planned to do a craft post and at least one recipe, they will get posted but not until this weekend some time so keep your eyes open for those. Thank you for the support, we need it all right now.

We shall see where this unknown road that we are currently on takes us, somewhere good I hope.

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. I'll immediately grasp your rss as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
    Feel free to visit my web blog ; interfere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the feedburner link to sign up via email http://feeds.feedburner.com/BusyMommaLovesToSave thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I enjoy the comments!