Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Brave on DVD + Blu-ray, Now in stores!


Disney has just released Brave to DVD and Blu-ray disc! I was not able to go see this movie in theaters but it looks like an excellent children's movie, in fact, it might just be one that my 3 year old will sit through!

It is funny to think of how Disney movies or just children's movies in general have evolved over the years, even since I was a child. Take Mickey Mouse for instance, he has gone from this little black and white barely animated sketch to an awesome 3D rendering for children of all ages to enjoy. Not to mention that there are many jokes in movies these days that are directed at adults--even though the movie itself is for children. This makes these cartoons more enjoyable for us older individuals, bearable even. I can't wait to get my copy of Brave which I ordered through the Disney Movie Club as a Christmas present for my kids!

Gift giving time is almost here! Just have to make it the next five weeks! If you get your copy and watch it, let me know how it is but no spoilers!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney

 You can purchase this movie through the Disney Movie Club or get your Brave (Three-Disc Collector's Edition: Blu-ray / DVD) from Amazon, with Prime you get free 2-day shipping on thousands of items. Plus with a free 30 day trial to Amazon Prime they are currently offering on their Facebook page, you can get your movie shipped for free plus all your other holiday gifts you get through Amazon! Awesome!


Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I enjoy the comments!