Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Influenster! Request your invite!

I recently joined a program called Influenster where you can become a member (by invite!!) and get products to review and blog about and most of all share about. Giving my honest opinion or feedback on certain products is important to me, I feel as though I am making a difference in the way they are either marketed, manufactured, priced or even certain qualities about the products themselves.

I highly recommend requesting an invite to the site and signing up to see what you can get the chance to review! What's great about this site is you also earn badges for each thing you review or accomplish on the site! This is an excellent way to get your voice heard and some recognition for it in the process, oh and didn't I mention also FREE stuff?

Here is a little more info from the site directly:

"Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up)."


Jennifer

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I enjoy the comments!