Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods!

Today my oldest (3) and I took the time to make some tasty treats! Pretzel Rods dipped in melted Almond bark and rolled in sprinkles! My aunt makes these and sends them to the boys on occasion but I thought I would give it a go myself!


You need:
Pretzel Rods
Almond Bark
Sprinkles (optional)
Wax paper
Spoon (for stirring)


These are super easy to make and you don't even need to use the stove to melt the Almond bark. I used the microwave in a glass measuring cup to melt my Almond bark, but be sure to keep it in small increments and stir it each time you microwave it--15-30 seconds each time. Then just dip your pretzels! Roll them or sprinkle the sprinkles on top, or you can just leave the pretzels and chocolate plain! Lay them on the wax paper to cool. I recommend putting the wax paper on a plate or platter of some sort because half of my pretzels were stuck to the counter as the heat melted the bottom of the wax paper to the counter top! These took a little while to cool probably 20-30 minutes is good, but you could put them in the fridge if you are on a time constraint. Then you're done! Eat and be happy!



Jennifer

Totsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I enjoy the comments!