Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2012 Costume Swap



What a great idea! For those of you who don't know about National Costume Swap Day, it is October 13th! Trade in your old costume you have laying around for something different! This is an excellent way to try and be more green and save money! I wish I would have known about this sooner, Shane already picked out his costume (A Red Angry bird) and unfortunately it doesn't look like there is a swap in my area. Maybe next year I will be ahead of the game and plan a swap here! Costumes are only worn once a year so they generally are in good condition unless already passed down in families.







A few things to consider before swapping:

  • How old is the costume?
  • Is it torn?
  • Can it be washed?

Good luck finding your perfect costume!


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I enjoy the comments!