Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The good and the bad

I just had to take the time and get this out there, it has been something I have been thinking about a lot recently. Why does it take some horrible disease or illness, tragedy or something out of the ordinary to get people/family to visit? Are we just so lazy that we cannot possibly make an effort once a year even to go see relatives during normal circumstances? I know for some it is the financial aspect that keeps them from their families, but its not for not wanting to visit. While for others they may say they will do it but never make the effort, and yet others still never mention it.

Another thing, the offer has been put out there and there is no response. So aggravating when you may take the time and effort to plan for something that never comes about. Then still, there's others, something happens then suddenly you are bombarded by people who ordinarily don't take the time, effort or otherwise to contact or visit.

I know we are all guilty of this, I am too, but I make an effort to plan to visit, or actually visit. Unless of course something comes up, which lately seems to always be the case. It's not that anyone is not grateful for all the help etc. during the bad times, but what about the good times, where are you then?


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I enjoy the comments!