Thursday, December 13, 2012

2012 Fall Cosmo VoxBox from Influenster!

I recently received my Influenster Cosmo Voxbox! I was so excited to open it that I did not even take pictures, I opened it right away. Small and neatly packaged it even fit right inside my small mail box, but I know that it was full of goodies none-the-less. My VoxBox contained:

  • 2 FriXion pens by Pilot
  • 1 Forever Red Eau de Parfume from Bath & Body Works
  • 1 FULL SIZE bar of Ghirardelli's New Sea Salt Escape
  • 1 Gillette Venus Razor and an Olay replacement cartridge
I just took the time to go take pictures of these awesome products so you have an idea of what I am talking about exactly.

The FriXion pens from Pilot are a favorite of mine! I love that if you make a mistake you can just erase, and they fully erase not like some other pens which do not. Also, they don't leave little eraser bits behind when you do need to use the eraser because it is not an eraser, it is just plastic that you use for friction, yes, it is the friction that erases the ink. One thing I would like to mention about these pens, do not use them to sign important documents, I have heard that if you leave paperwork written/signed with these pens in your car, it will disappear in the heat--of course you can put the papers in the refrigerator or freezer to get the ink to reappear. Neat trick. 

The Forever Red Eau de Parfume smells great a little too heavy for me but it seems to gradually fade to a nice gentle unmistakable fragrance. Something I definitely will be wearing, it has a sweet smell to it. I couldn't put my finger on what it smelled like exactly so I looked up the description on Bath & Body Works' website, here is what they say about this fragrance:
Our most luxurious longest lasting fragrance blends opulent notes of fiery red pomegranate and delicate peche de vigne, a rare and fleeting French peach. Soft petals of red osmanthus give way to notes of addictive velvety marshmallow and a surprising finale of rich vanilla rum that leaves an unforgettable impression.
 Oh my gosh, the Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape bar was so good that I already went and bought another! It has the nice sweetness of the delicious milk chocolate, and then the salty goodness of the sea salt, topping it off with bits of crunchy roasted almonds. This has definitely made my top chocolate list!

I love the Venus Razor from Gillette, I haven't yet had the chance to try the Olay replacement cartridge, but if it is anything like the one that came attached, I am sold. 5 blades for an extremely close shave, I did not even nick myself while shaving. I have very dry and sensitive skin and some razors cause a "razor rash" on my legs but I did not get that with this razor, would definitely recommend it if you have sensitive skin or are prone to bumps.

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I enjoy the comments!