Thursday, September 5, 2013

Our house is sick!

So, our family has been pretty sick for awhile now. Today I finally broke down and took the kids to the pediatrician, my youngest is ok thankfully. My oldest has an eye infection, which I have as well. I also have a sinus infection I am dealing with! My husband has communal-pneumonia, and since he is more "delicate" than the rest of us right now, he ended up at the regional oncology center getting IV antibiotics for several hours. So, we are most certainly a house full of sickies! I am thinking I will go to bed early tonight to catch up on some serious rest, waking up throughout the night coughing is not pleasant--or restful.

On top of that all, classes for me started two days ago, and this is the biggest online workload I have taken thus-far (3 classes, still not full time but with all my boys it gets busy here) so I can makeup for the quarters I took off to be my husbands caregiver after his stem cell transplant.

The chill of the great north-east is setting in too, we have our first frost warning of the season with temperatures expected to be in the mid to high 30's until the wee hours of the morning. BRRRR. I hope my Zucchini plant does ok tonight, I have a few on there that I haven't harvested yet, as well as my carrots!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I enjoy the comments!